WCFL Presents: "Pre-Payment Motor Vehicle Planning"
Planning for a Rainy Day ……
This Global Covid-19 Pandemic has taught us the importance of planning ahead,
We would like to help you with planning ahead for your car's needs.
1. We sit down & (Or Virtually assess) Establish your cars - Make, Model, Age & Needs
2. We split this into an approximate timeline of Necessity and Maintenance,
3. We work out a Manageable, Regular - Payment figure and when this will occur
4. We draw up the agreement and start the payments - to help you with your future repairs. (Terms & Conditions apply)
Payments & Parts Policy's apply also.
5. We schedule your WOF and Service Appointments, and the Reminders of these dates.
6. When the appointment comes due, a tally is made of the current available balance as a credit towards the ESTIMATED cost of that Booking / Invoice, and this is used towards the payment of the Invoice due on the day. Any additional balance is due to be paid before the car leaves the workshop on the day of repairs or maintenance.
This is a feature we have offered for many years now and it has proven to be a good system; now we want to extend the offer to more customers and their cars this year!
Discuss with Sam - Our WCFL Workshop & Office Manager